- Title: The Not-So-Fancy Gilmore Girls Recipes: A Unique Cookbook full of Gilmore Girls’ Foods
- Author:Johny Bomer
- Pages: 89
- Publisher (Publication Date): Independently published (February 2, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10, ISBN-13 or ASIN: B08VR8M24Z
- Download File Format:EPUB
Watching Lorelai and Rory Gilmore eating all sorts of yummy food was a strong push for us. Being passionate foodies, our team jumped on the opportunity and made up a unique cookbook for all the food lovers.
The protagonists in Gilmore Girls eat a load of fast food. We thought to present all those mouthwatering recipes for all the food lovers out there!
This cookbook brings all the popular foods you might crave for. There is nothing oh-so-formal about the recipes and you can enjoy them as and when you want.
Have a look at a few of the yummy treats you are going to find in this non-conventional cookbook.
● Homemade Pop Tarts with Real Fruit
● Stuff N’ Clutter Snack Mix
● Extra Crispy Oven Baked French Fries
● Garlic Herb Baked Pretzels with Cider Cheese Dip
● Cheesy Bacon Burger Fries
Did you feel the warmth of the relationship between the mother and daughter in Gilmore Girls? This beautiful mother-daughter duo attacks us emotionally and we are forced to find some comfort foods. This cookbook will help you survive through the series with your favorite yummy meals!
Get your copy now to see what other surprises are waiting for you in the book!