- Title: The Complete DIY Cookbook for Young Chefs: 100+ Simple Recipes for Making Absolutely Everything from Scratch (Young Chefs Series)
- Author: America’s Test Kitchen Kids
- Pages: 208
- Publisher (Publication Date): America’s Test Kitchen Kids; Illustrated edition (October 13, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10, ISBN-13 or ASIN: 1948703246
- Download File Format:EPUB
Now is the time for kids to make EVERYTHING from scratch. This is the third book in the NY Times Bestselling Cookbook series for Young Chefs and will inspire kids to make everything from ketchup to crackers… themselves.
Ever wondered how ketchup is made? How do you bake the most-awesome-ever cheese crackers (fish-shaped, of course)? Can you really make homemade butter in 10 minutes? The third title in this bestselling series of complete cookbooks for young chefs goes back to basics to make many of today’s store-bought staples better from scratch. Easy recipes ranging from pancake mix to homemade Sriracha sauce will make kids kitchen heroes, one DIY project at a time.