- Title: The Complete Cook’s Country TV Show Cookbook 15th Anniversary Edition Includes Season 15 Recipes: Every Recipe and Every Review from All Fifteen Seasons
- Author: America’s Test Kitchen
- Pages: 992
- Publisher (Publication Date): Cook’s Country; Anniversary edition (August 2, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10, ISBN-13 or ASIN: 1948703688
- Download File Format:EPUB
Hit the road with top-rated Cook’s Country TV as it searches out the best American recipes and the cooks and locales that inspired them
Discover a year’s worth of new homegrown recipes from across the U.S., small-town America to the big city, along with their backstories and the chefs who inspired them. The Season 15 Anniversary Edition now has more than 550 recipes. Highlights include:
• more new content from more new TV episodes
• more On the Road location spotlights such as Mansura, Louisiana and Essex, Massachusetts
• exciting twists on down-home favorites such as Stuffed Turkey Wings, Torn and Fried Potatoes, Wisconsin Butter Burgers, and Banana Pudding Pie.
• updates on winning products featured on the TV show, including cast-iron skillets, inexpensive blenders, vanilla, and mustard.