- Title: Simply Good For You
- Autor: Amelia Freer
- Pages: 288
- Publisher (Publication Date): Penguin (December 26, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0241414687
- Download File Format: EPUB
Looking after yourself has never been easier or more straightforward than with Amelia’s Freer’s Simply Good For You – over a hundred delicious, quick and non-nonsense recipes that are as healthy as they are tasty.
‘100 LIGHT & COLOURFUL RECIPES. TASTY STUFF’ METRO
‘QUICK AND EASY RECIPES THAT HIT THE RIGHT NUTRITIONAL SPOT’ SUNDAY TELEGRAPH
The delicious new cookbook from the No. 1 bestselling author and leading nutritionist Amelia Freer
Amelia Freer is a No. 1 Sunday Times bestselling author and renowned nutritional therapist, who A-listers turn to when they want to look and feel great.
In this beautiful cookbook, discover 100 quick and easy recipes for varied and tempting dishes that are, quite simply, good for you.
· BREAKFAST – Butternut Baked Beans, Fruity Breakfast Crumble Bars
· LUNCH – Lentil & Lemon Chicken Salad, Vegetable & Feta Fritters
· DINNER – Harissa Prawn Skewers with Herbed Broccoli rice, Slow Cooked Pulled Pork with Apple Slaw, One Tray Roasted Winter Salad
· SWEET THINGS – Chocolate Raspberry Pots, Coconut & Almond Pear Crumble
Inside you’ll also find lots of top tips for healthy eating on a budget, ingredient swaps, and kitchen staples.
10% of the author’s proceeds from this book will be donated to Women Supporting Women, an initiative of the Prince’s Trust, registered charity no. 1079675.
‘RECIPES TO MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD INSIDE AND OUT’ SUNDAY MIRROR