- Title: Pizza Recipes: The Essential Family Cookbook
- Autor: Anna Cummins
- Pages: 47
- Publisher (Publication Date): August 21, 2019
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07WT5W5WQ
- Download File Format: EPUB
“A pizza made at home should be better than a commercial pizza. You get it fresh from the oven made with fresh ingredients and the combination of ingredients that you want, on a homemade crust, and with the care that is not possible commercially. But there are tricks to the technique that will make that pizza truly wonderful.
• A great pizza must have a great crust. A soggy crust will never do. Instead of piling the goodies on the uncooked dough, partially bake it first. Usually about eight minutes will do. Then pull it out of the oven, put the toppings on, and finish baking.
• Don’t under bake the crust. The crust is done when the bottom is partially browned. Use a spatula or tongs to lift one edge and peek at the crust.
• Never use a light-colored pan for baking a pizza. It will reflect the heat and you will have a hard time baking the crust thoroughly.
In this book, you will see the pizza recipes which is suitable for everyone who aspire to make great pizza at home, as well as for anyone who enjoys the thrill of the hunt.”