- Title: Perfect Outdoor Gas Griddle: Perfect Outdoor Gas Griddle
- Author: Matt Jason
- Pages:Perfect Outdoor Gas Griddle: Perfect Outdoor Gas Griddle by Matt Jason [EPUB: B08MCCYG7S]
- Publisher (Publication Date): October 30, 2020
- Language: English
- ASIN: B08MCCYG7S
- Download File Format:EPUB
Your outdoor gas griddle can do more than you think! Why not take a shortcut and learn “seasoned chef” tips, *unofficial* tricks and workarounds that most people take months (even years!) to learn through trial and error?
Get the most from your outdoor griddle with this well-researched, independent cookbook and guide from HHF Press Cookbooks! Perfect for first-time users or seasoned chefs. Includes illustrated “how to” instructions, plus 101 of our best recipes written for your gas griddle.
NOTE: this book features recipes adapted from our book “Cooking With the Blackstone Gas Griddle”.
Professional advice on how to use your gas griddle to the fullest!
This book will teach you:
– How to use your griddle to its fullest potential.
– What a gas griddle can do (and what it can’t do).
– Pro tips, tricks and workarounds used by seasoned griddle users and chefs.
– How to make the juiciest grilled steak you’ve ever tasted.
Bonus illustrations and information include:
– What all the buttons and controls are for.
– 10-minute “Quick-Start™” (a photo-illustrated step-by-step walk-through of your first recipe).
– Pro tips, charts and workarounds to make cooking easy.
– Nutritional information for each recipe so you know what you’re eating.
101 delicious recipes featuring:
– Main dishes (meats and seafood)
– Sandwiches and breads
(Scroll up and click on book cover to “LOOK INSIDE” and see full recipe table of contents)
OUR SIMPLE, NO-RISK GUARANTEE:
Learn how to cook with your outdoor griddle like a pro, and enjoy the juiciest and most flavorful meals that your family and friends will love, or we will refund you!
Ready to master your gas griddle like a seasoned chef? Then hit the “Add to Cart” button now!
FREE SHIPPING for Amazon Prime members.
ABOUT QUICK-START™ COOKBOOKS:
HHF Press Cookbooks are independently published and designed to help consumers easily and quickly master new cooking tools and techniques through the use of illustrated “how to” instructions, tips, tricks and workarounds typically known only by seasoned chefs. Each book is beautifully produced with graphics and gorgeous page layouts. Our authors provide independent, streetwise advice and know-how based on research and testing. If you want easy-to-follow instructions and useful recipes that will delight your family for years to come, then HHF Press Cookbooks are for you!