- Title:Masala Dabba Swamy, Michael
- Author: Om Books International
- Pages: 191
- Publisher (Publication Date): Om Books International (September 3, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10, ISBN-13 or ASIN: 9384225630
- Download File Format:EPUB
The Indian kitchen is incomplete without the ‘masala dabba’ or the spice box that comprises a world of flavours, colours and textures. Sometimes, a single spice does the trick, at other times several spices combine to form a robust blend. Here, we explore the ‘masala dabba’ and its contents from a not-so-obvious point of view. What would happen, for instance, if milk masala were not added to milk but meat, or chilli flakes in desserts? Believe it or not, the answer is: spectacular food.
Masala Dabba presents a melange of culinary techniques and unique spice blends and mixtures that would guarantee a delightful dining experience. This book will definitely come in handy while you cook up a storm for your dear ones with a dash of freshness and the goodness of zesty spices.