- Title: INSTANT POT Cookbook for Beginners: Amazing, Quick, Easy and Delicious Recipes for our Whole Family and Friends (WITH PICTURES & NUTRITION FACTS)
- Autor: Olivia Wood
- Pages: 181
- Publisher (Publication Date): October 14, 2019
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07Z4KF4P7
- Download File Format: EPUB
Would you like to Master your Instant Pot to make tasty dinners?
You want to improve your culinary skills to impress your guests, friends, and family?
If so, this book and your Instant Pot should be inseparable!
I focused on creating an awesome Instant Pot cookbook for beginners to show you how to maximize the potential of your Instant Pot and make your life easier.
The Instant Pot is a truly innovative gadget; it is an extremely efficient, modern day piece of technology with versatile cooking processes like steaming, slow cooking, rice cooking, sautéing, and much more.
Here you’ll learn everything you need to become a pro at using the Instant Pot electric pressure cooker. You will learn more about the benefits of cooking with the Instant Pot, different functions, and tips, along with a collection of mouth-watering recipes to prepare using your acquired device.
The recipes you will find in this book include:
• Savory and sweet breakfast recipes
• Beef and Pork recipes for beginners
• Vegetarian cuisine
• Poultry preparation for dinner
I believe that what you eat has a direct impact on your overall quality of life.
Let this cookbook be your guide to a healthier chapter in your family’s life, and experience what cooking at home should be like – easy, delicious, & nutritious!