- Title:From Persia to Napa: Wine at the Persian Table
- Author: Najmieh Batmanglij
- Publisher (Publication Date): Mage Publishers (August 1, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10, ISBN-13 or ASIN: 1933823003
- Download File Format:EPUB
Wine is seen as the natural partner of many great cuisines, but few people associate in with Persian food. The ties, in fact, are age-old. This book weaves together history, poetry, a look at modern viniculture, recipes and wine pairings to celebrate the rightful relationship of wine and food on the Persian table.