- Title: Eat More, Live Well: Enjoy Your Favourite Food and Boost Your Gut Health with The Diversity Diet. The Sunday Times Bestseller
- Author: Dr. Megan Rossi
- Pages: 320
- Publisher (Publication Date): Penguin Life (30 Dec. 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10, ISBN-13 or ASIN: 0241480469
- Download File Format:EPUB
THE LATEST BESTSELLING BOOK FROM THE DAILY MAIL’S VERY OWN GUT-HEALTH EXPERT
It has never been so delicious to eat healthy! Treat yourself to delicious gut-loving recipes and lifestyle hacks from the bestselling author of Eat Yourself Healthy!
Want to enjoy delicious food that is actually good for your body? Forget cutting out or cutting down, Dr Megan Rossi’s revolutionary Diversity Diet has changed the lives of thousands of her clients and proves that eating more plants and enjoying more flavour taps into the very latest scientific discoveries about how our body works best. That’s right, eating MORE can boost your gut health and make you feel amazing.
In her brand-new book, Megan shares a step-by-step guide to the Diversity Diet, including over 80 mouth-watering recipes, three bespoke menu plans, shopping lists, one-minute snack ideas and so much more! She also explains all the facts, including how:
– You don’t have to only eat plants (unless you want to)
– Our gut thrives on fibre, which is found in plants
– You can lose weight without counting calories
– A healthy gut can improve your skin, brain, immunity, hormones and metabolism
A book for food-lovers, Eat More, Live Well is packed with Megan’s all-time favourite dishes, including a Hearty Lasagne, Fibre-packedCarrot Cake, Loaded Nachos, Prebiotic Rocky Road, Raspberry and White Chocolate Muffins and Sweet Potato Gnocchi.
The answer to healthy eating is inclusion, not exclusion, so why not start today? Get the results you deserve!