- Title: Cooking in Iran: Regional Recipes and Kitchen Secrets
- Author: Najmieh Batmanglij
- Pages: 728
- Publisher (Publication Date): Mage Publishers; 2nd ed. edition (March 24, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10, ISBN-13 or ASIN: 1949445070
- Download File Format:EPUB
“The Grande Dame of Iranian Cooking”; Esteemed American chef. Award-winning cookbook author. Persian cooking instructor. Iranian immigrant. Storyteller. Mother of two acclaimed sons – Zal, a filmmaker; Rostam, a musician. Born in the middle of the 20th century in Tehran, Iran. Lives in Washington, DC and Los Angeles. Consults with restaurants around the world. Member of Les Dames d’Escoffier.