- Title: Canning and Preserving: Easy Recipes for Canning Vegetables, Fruits, Meats, and Fish at Home
- Autor: Angela Gibbs
- Pages: 38
- Publisher (Publication Date): CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform 2018-06-18
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1721516913
- Download File Format: EPUB
Canning and Preserving
If you are a gardener, or just love stockpiling ingredients, you should consider canning your own food. This fun hobby is a fantastic pastime for those who like to cook, as it allows you store up a bounty of delicious produce, meats, broth, and other foods to enjoy throughout the entire year.
Canning is a great way to improve your health and financial position. Store-bought canned goods tend to contain high levels of sodium, BPA, and other preservatives. You will also have minimal environmental impact when canning your own food, as you can reuse the jars instead of throwing them out, and it can save you tons of money in the process. Best yet, homemade canned goods make great gifts!
This book will make it easy for you to can and preserve food at home. By reading this book, you’ll learn:
• The different methods of canning
• The pieces of equipment you’ll need
• A step-by-step guide to canning food at home
• Canning tips for beginners
• 22 canning recipes, ranging from salsas and sauces to jams, pickles, meat, and fish
Whether you’re trying to re-create the days of old or you simply want to enjoy healthy food from your own hands – canning is a new skill that you’ll love having.
Order Canning and Preserving now!