- Title: Ciderology: From History and Heritage to the Craft Cider Revolution
- Autor: Gabe Cook
- Pages: 224
- Publisher (Publication Date): Spruce 2018-10-02
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1846015650
- Download File Format: AZW3
In Ciderology, Gabe Cook, aka ‘The Ciderologist,’ leading global cider expert, shares his passion for all things cider (and perry!), with an essential history of the drink and production processes, and a round-the-world tour of the most important and exciting cider makers in operation.
You’ll find delicious recipes incorporating cider, tasting notes for cider styles that you can try yourself, and a wealth of anecdotes and tales that intermingle fact and myth.
A real treat for the drinks enthusiast, inveterate cider lover and cider novice alike, Ciderology contains anything and everything you have ever needed to know about cider.
What is Ciderology?
– Ciderology is about understanding the way cider making has evolved over the centuries, from the heart of cider country to the new wave of cider makers.
– It’s about learning how terroir and climate affect the quality of cider, just like a wine; and how to match your favorite dishes with the perfect cider.
– It’s about wassailing, community and tradition, but is also about the innovative and creative craft cider makers emerging all over the world.