- Title: Let Them Eat Cake: Classic, Decadent Desserts with Vegan, Gluten-Free & Healthy Variations: More Than 80 Recipes for Cookies, Pies, Cakes, Ice Cream, and More!
- Author: Gesine Bullock-Prado
- Pages: 224
- Publisher (Publication Date): Stewart, Tabori & Chang; Illustrated edition (March 3, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10, ISBN-13 or ASIN:1617690805
- Download File Format:EPUB
You can have your cake and eat it too with celebrity baker Gesine Bullock-Prado’s latest cookbook. Featuring more than eighty delicious, indulgent cookies, pies, cakes, and more with proven swap-outs that give the option of making each dessert healthy, gluten-free, and vegan.
In today’s allergy-prone and health-obsessed world, there are times when the refined sugar, eggs, wheat, or butter in our favorite treats just won’t cut it. Let Them Eat Cake includes classic recipes in all their extravagant glory, as well as the secrets to making three alternative versions of each one. From a Fudgy Chocolate Bundt and Maple Madeleines to Meyer Lemon Mile High Pie and Banana Split Ice Cream, this collection of cookies, muffins, brownies, pies, and cakes proves that, no matter your preferences, no dessert is off-limits.