- Title: The Whole30 Fast & Easy Cookbook: 150 Simply Delicious Everyday Recipes for Your Whole30
- Autor: Melissa Hartwig
- Print Length: 320 pages
- Publisher (Publication Date): Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (December 5, 2017)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0722VKNPW
- ISBN-10: 1328839206
- ISBN-13: 978-1328839206
- File Format: EPUB
Millions of people have transformed their lives with Whole30, yet co-creator Melissa Hartwig wants to make it even easier to achieve Whole30 success—with delicious, compliant, fast, and easy recipes. This follow-up to the best-selling The Whole30 Cookbook is packed recipes designed to get you out of the kitchen fast, so you can enjoy all the benefits of your Whole30-inspired lifestyle.
The Whole30 Fast and Easy Cookbook features:
- Recipes perfect for weeknight cooking, lunches in a hurry, and hearty breakfasts that still get you out the door on time
- Nearly effortless skillet meals, stir-fries, sheet-pan suppers, and slow-cook and no-cook meals, most of which can be made in 30 minutes or less
- Creative, delicious meals using widely-available ingredients found in any supermarket
- Melissa’s favorite kitchen hacks, designed to save time and money while maximizing flavor
Whether you’re doing your first Whole30 or your fifth, or just looking for some healthy, fast, and easy recipes to try, this collection is a must-have for any kitchen.