- Title: The Sugar Smart Cookbook: *Over 200 Low-Sugar, Family-Friendly Recipes *Delicious and Nutritious Sugar Alternatives *Better Health Now
- Autor: Georgia Varozza
- Print Length: 224 pages
- Publisher (Publication Date): Harvest House Publishers; Spi edition (December 5, 2017)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B077F6XD9R
- ISBN-10: 0736971394
- ISBN-13: 978-0736971393
- File Format: EPUB, PDF
Get the Recipes and Knowledge You Need to Be Sugar Smart
Do you have a sweet tooth? You’re definitely not alone. The average American consumes 130 pounds of added sugar every year—that’s 22 teaspoons per day! High-sugar diets have been linked to heart disease, diabetes, obesity, and a host of dental problems.
Popular cookbook author Georgia Varozza is here to gently guide you toward trimming some of the sugar from your diet and offer a better, more healthful way to eat. You’ll be amazed at all the tasty meals you can make and still tame your craving for sweets:
- Mushroom Soup with Parmesan Cheese
- Oriental Pea and Shrimp Salad
- Black Beans with Pork and Citrus Sauce
- Chocolatey Oatmeal, Coconut, and Banana Cookies
- Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins
…and many more!
With expert advice, helpful encouragement, and delicious, nutritious recipes, The Sugar Smart Cookbook is your go-to guide for healthy eating.